I’ve got three big boxes of Royce’ Chocolate to give away: an early Christmas gift to three lucky DCF readers.
Every year towards late November, I get an email from C: “Hi Lori, happy holidays! It’s time to give three of your readers an early Christmas gift.” C is someone who works for Royce’ and someone who has become a friend of mine. This is the third year after all, that Dessert Comes First and Royce’ have come together to give three lucky DCF readers an early (and sweet!) start to the holidays.
It’s always more than a pleasure to team up with Royce’ – they’re great supporters of DCF and they know how much my readers mean to me. So this year, I want to express an extra special thank you to Royce’ and to YOU.
I have three boxes of Royce’ Street Large to give away. Each box has a retail value of P2,100 and includes the following:
1 pack Milk Amande Chocolat
1 pc Petit Kurumaro Chocolat
1 pc Flake
10 pcs Prafeuille Caramel
10 pcs Pure Chocolate
4 pcs Assorted Cookies exclusively available for this package
4 pcs Chocolate Wafers
4 pcs Nutty Bar
3 pcs Baton Coconut
3 pcs Baton Hazelnut
Here’s what you have to do:
1. On the Comment form of this post upload a picture of yourself (max 500px in width, or the size of the photos here on DCF) with your favorite Royce’ product. You can pose with one favorite or with more if you’ve got multiple faves and/or can’t decide on just one. The sign can be as simple as a scribble on a piece of paper or an elaborate print out, your call. I’m giving plus points to the signs that display more creativity and imagination. Go ahead and pose with fellow Royce’ fan-friends but you’ll have to share a single box of Royce’ Street Large should your entry win.
2. Under the photo, please answer the following question:
- What is your favorite Royce’ product and why?
3. Please enter only ONCE. All entries must have a photo and must answer the question above. Incomplete entries will not be considered.
4. If you have questions about the contest, please stick them in the Comments section.
5. Only those who live in the Philippines are eligible to join. Contest runs from 10am today, December 4, 2012 until 11:59 pm on December 11, 2012. The 3 winners will be announced on this website on Thursday, Dec 13, 2012 at 12noon.
6. Winners will also be emailed privately and must be willing to pick up their Royce’ Street Large from Royce’ Rockwell beginning December 14 until December 31, 2012.
Have fun everyone!
Many thanks to Royce’ Philippines.
Royce’ is found exclusively at: Power Plant, Greenbelt 5, Trinoma, Eastwood Mall, The Podium, Alabang Town Center, and Cake Club.