Sometimes, chocolate is all I really need.
Oh chocolate, why do I love you? You’re a devil (dark and brooding); other times an angel (sweetness and white). You’re indulgent and gosh, how you satisfy me so! You’re my idea of luscious, a dream awash in aromas of butter, vanilla, earth.
Okay, that’s about enough of the lascivious romanticizing.
But you catch my drift and I know that I’m not the only one who feels this way. My current chocolate fantasy is this cake, appropriately called “Amnesia,” presumably because of its ability to make one forget all else while trapped in its ambrosia. Made by Twinkle Legaspi of Dessert Barn, it’s four layers of chocolate cake (mousse, really) that are so wet they just barely hold up the fudge filling. As if that doesn’t “hurt so good” already, the heaving lot is then shrouded in Oreo crumbs. Mercy me!
So this week, acknowledge your darkest inhibitions and share a photo of Your Chocolate Love — anything that’s remorselessly, unapologetically chocolate. Whether it be a chocolate bar, dessert, etc., homemade or from a restaurant, I want to see it. Photos can be taken with any digital camera or camera phone. What matters is that you open an OVI account. If you’ve already got one, then this should be easy for you.
- Create an OVI account and activate your OVI email address.
- Upload a photo into my OVI share folder (Yes, you can really drop a photo into my folder!) Just in case you’re prompted for a password to my folder, it’s “food”.
And please, for those who have trouble uploading or can’t find the upload button, please make sure that you’re signed in BEFORE you attempt to upload.
- For every photo you enter (yup, send multiple photos if you like!), please include your name, your OVI email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and a short description about your photo.
- NEW REQUIREMENT: All photo submissions should be at least 500 pixels in size.
1. This week’s contest is open from Nov. 3-Nov. 8, 2009.
2. Get your photo(s) in for this week’s theme by Sunday, Nov. 8, at 11:59 PM.
3. The prize for this week is P2,000.00 worth of Ayala Electronic Gift Check (as good as cash!)
4. You need to be a resident of the Philippines.
Announcement of the winner of DiscOVIries by Nokia Week 6 will be on Nov. 10, 2009.
There’s a grand prize to be given at the end of the 8 weeks: a brand new Nokia phone.
Kudos to OVI by Nokia for making this contest possible.
For more details on the Ambrosia above, see Dessert Barn website.