Sharing the love this Valentine’s Day with seven fellow dessert lovers.
I have a 3-ring bound leather folder that’s crammed – and I do mean, crammed – with flyers, brochures, pamphlets, and all assorted miscellany of all things home baker-related. It’s a cumbersome, dusty thing but it’s essential to me in my continuing quest to champion the Filipino home baker. But along comes a book that gives me reason to believe it may be time to chuck that folder in the trash.
Yummy magazine has come out with a gem called Sweet Finds: Manila’s Best Desserts. Every bit as helpful and riveting as I imagine it to be, it’s a treasure trove of desserts, baker information, and an almost obscene source of inspiration for when my next dessert craving hits … um, that would be in a few seconds…
Anyway, the equally dessert-obsessed people at Yummy have sniffed out my ardor for this book and they’ve given me 7 copies of the book to give to 7 dessert-minded DCF readers. Obviously, if you read this blog even in passing, you must be more than just attracted to dessert.
Sugar craving activated? Want a copy of the book?
Here’s what you have to do:
1. Browse through the Home Bakers category here on DCF. I’ve featured close to 100 bakers since I started championing the home baker in 2005 but I’m sure you’ve got your fave(s) by now. Speaking of faves…
2. Choose your favorite Home Baker post and in the Comment form of this post (below) list the following information:
- The TITLE of your favorite Home Baker post
- WHY you like that particular post?
3. Please enter only ONCE.
4. All entries must answer the questions above plus don’t forget to write your name and email address (will not be published) in the blanks provided. Incomplete entries will not be considered.
5. If you have questions about the contest, please stick them in the Comments section.
6. Only those who live in the Philippines are eligible to join. Contest runs from 10am today, February 7, 2013 until 6pm on February 13, 2013. The 7 winners’ names will be randomly generated by Random.org and announced on this website at … surprise! 7am on February 14, 2013, Valentine’s Day.
7. Winners will also be emailed privately and I will send their copy of the book via courier.
Have fun everyone!
Many thanks to Yummy magazine for supporting my sweet addictions and that of my readers’ too!