I’ve got three of these boxes to give away to the three biggest fans of Dessert Comes First.
Christmas is all about giving and I’ve always thought it’s great to be grateful. This blog of mine is a personal endeavor but it’s really for you, my valued reader, whom I do it for. The great people at Royce’ Chocolate are also big on gratitude and they’re helping me say THANK YOU to the three biggest fans of Dessert Comes First.
Last year, Royce’ and I gave away three Royce’ Gift Packs worth P2,000 each. This year, the value has doubled – bigger gift, more chocolate, sweeter thank you. Our Christmas gift to each of DCF’s three biggest fans is a box of the Royce’ Collection Brown valued at P4,200.
The box includes the following:
1 pc amande Milk (200g)
10 pcs Pure Chocolate Creamy Milk
10 pcs Pure Chocolate White
10 pcs Pure Chocolate Sweet
10 pcs Pure Chocolate Milk
10 pcs Prafeuille Honey
10 pcs Prafeuille Coffee
10 pcs Prafeuille Caramel
9 pcs Nutty Bar
8 pcs Baton Hazelnut
8 pcs Baton Coconut
8 pcs Criollo Milk
8 pcs Criollo Bitter
8 pcs Criollo Sweet
6 pcs Chocolate Wafers
4 pcs Potechi Crunch
3 pcs Petit Kurumaro Milk
Sound good? Want it now? Could YOU be the #1 fan of Dessert Comes First?
Prove you’re DCF’s #1 fan by doing the following:
1. On the Comment form of this post upload a picture of yourself (max 500px in width, or the size of the photos here on DCF) holding up a sign that reads:
The sign can be as simple as a scribble on a piece of paper or an elaborate print out, I leave it up to you. Naturally, I’m giving plus points to the signs that display more creativity and imagination. You can pose alone or with fellow fan-friends.
2. Under the photo, please answer the following questions:
- How long have you been reading DCF?
- What is the title of your favorite/most memorable DCF post?
- Why are YOU the #1 fan of DCF?
3. Please enter only ONCE. All entries must have a photo and must answer all 3 questions. Incomplete entries will not be considered.
4. If you have questions about the contest, please stick them in the Comments section; other people may be wondering the same thing.
5. Only those who live in the Philippines are eligible to join. Contest runs from today, November 24, 2011 until 11:59 pm on November 29, 2011. The 3 winners will be announced on this website on Thursday, Dec 1, 2011 at 11:00am.
6. Winners will also be emailed privately and must be willing to pick up their Royce’ Collection Brown from Royce’ Rockwell beginning December 2.
Have fun everyone and may the three biggest fans of Dessert Comes First win!
Cover photo courtesy of Royce’. Many thanks go to Royce’s Crystal Rebucas and Cecile Ang.
Royce’ is found exclusively at: Power Plant, Greenbelt 5, Trinoma, Eastwood Mall, and Alabang Town Center.