Baby, because I love you and you love Banapple…
Note:All photos in this post are courtesy of Banapple, except for Banoffee Pie.
It’s all about LOVE all this month on Dessert Comes First, a no holds barred, straight out, and straight up show of sweetness and cheesiness. I love February and I love Valentine’s Day so I’m spreading the love and sharing it.
For every Tuesday in February – 4 dates, actually – I’m giving away prizes that can be won by YOU. Here’s what to look forward to:
Feb 1: Guaranteed Table for Two at Banapple on Valentine’s Day.
Feb 8: Guaranteed Table for Two at Shi Lin (consumable anytime in February).
Feb 15: Four (4) Valentine Hampers to 4 lucky chocoholics courtesy of Chocolates by Benoit.
Feb 22: The Luxe Chocolate Bar Selection courtesy of Machiavelli Chocolates.
This week, I’m proud to offer:
Two (2) Dishes (Choice Of Pasta Or Entree Or Pancake Or Sandwich)
Two (2) Cold Drinks
One (1) Banoffee pie
One (1) Valentine Cake
Two (2) Hot Drinks
Here are the contest mechanics. Answer this simple question:
What is the one dish/dessert/drink that made you fall in love with Banapple? And explain why.
To get the ball rolling, here’s my answer:
In the beginning, it was the Banoffee pie that made me fall in love with Banapple, but as time went on, I couldn’t deny the pull that the chicken pie had on me. Impressive in heft, especially when sliced open and served, it makes a manly meal. I like the sweetness that plays off of the minced chicken and the crust that’s crumbly but retains its integrity. Best of all, one chicken pie is big enough to share and satisfy me and my Bin.
1. Write your answer in the Comment form of this post.
2. You can enter as many times as you want but only ONE dish/dessert/drink per comment form, please. Fill out another new comment form for each new answer.
3. Please fill out the Comment form fully.
4. If you have questions about the contest, please stick them in the Comments section too; other people may be wondering the same thing.
5. Only those who live in the Philippines are eligible to join. Contest runs from today, February 1, 2011 until February 4, 2011 at 6:00 pm. Winning entry will be chosen by Banapple owners, GJ and Maricel Jimenez, and will be announced on this website on Monday, February 7, 2011 at 9:00am.
6. Winner will be emailed privately.
Have fun everyone!